Part of the submitted survey is blank

I was collecting data using KoBoCollect and successfully sent to the server. However, when I check the data on the server, only the metadata is available. The remaining data is blank. Therefore, would you please assist in solving this challenge.

Thanks,

Negusse

Could you kindly share with the community the screenshot of the issue you are having. This would help us better understand your situation.

@Kal_Lam,
Please find attached the the snipped part.

Thank you for your interest to help.

Regards,

Negusse

Could you kindly please share me your username through a private message?

My user name is xxxxxxx and I have the same difficulty in two projects (i.e. the survival count and Homestead plantation). In both projects, the information missed is about detailed measurement of individual seedlings.

Thanks for your help.

Negusse

1 Like

I got your username.

Ok, thank you so much!

FYI, I could see that the data is within a repeat group structure.

Data under this structure is not visible under the DATA>Reports as well as DATA>Table. However, if you download your data as an XLS version you should be able to view it.

Thank you.
I will try it and let you know.

1 Like

Dear @ Kal_Lam,
I tried it and can not download the information in the group. It only downloaded the one that can be visible by Data_Table.

Negusse

Maybe this post discussed previously should help you understand how to view your data from the repeat group.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam

OK, thank you so much and will read the discussion and acct accordingly.

Thanks once again,

Negusse

1 Like

@Kal_Lam,
Thank you so much.
It worked now. It is indeed good :+1: and happy for joint the group.

Regards,

Negusse

2 Likes