Pictures not visible when I open the file but are visible when I edit the file

I am trying to validate data submitted as part of a solar assessment project in Sierra Leone.

The pictures are not visible when I open the file, however, the pictures are visible when I Edit the same file.

In Open mode the note states could not find xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Welcome to the community, @simonwillans! Could you kindly share with the community a screenshot of what you are able to see and what you are not able to see? Maybe this should help the community to understand your issue pictorially.

1 Like

In edit mode the pictures are visible and in open mode the error states that kobo could not find the picture. Please ignore the actual picture numbers, I quickly grabbed screen shots from different site but the error outlined exists in all cases

@simonwillans, is this picture within the repeat group that is not visible?

Yes, the pictures are in the repeat group

1 Like

@simonwillans, kindly be informed that this is a little bug on our end, and our team is working on it. I will let you know once it’s resolved.

OK, at least it has been identified as an issue. Any projected timeline on when the issue will be resolved?

1 Like

@simonwillans, we don’t have one but will ping you once we have anything we could share.

@simonwillans, kindly please be informed that the issue has now been resolved. You should be able to learn more through this announcement: