Pictures not visible when I open the file but are visible when I edit the file

I am trying to validate data submitted as part of a solar assessment project in Sierra Leone.

The pictures are not visible when I open the file, however, the pictures are visible when I Edit the same file.

In Open mode the note states could not find xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Welcome to the community, @simonwillans! Could you kindly share with the community a screenshot of what you are able to see and what you are not able to see? Maybe this should help the community to understand your issue pictorially.

In edit mode the pictures are visible and in open mode the error states that kobo could not find the picture. Please ignore the actual picture numbers, I quickly grabbed screen shots from different site but the error outlined exists in all cases

@simonwillans, is this picture within the repeat group that is not visible?

Yes, the pictures are in the repeat group

@simonwillans, kindly be informed that this is a little bug on our end, and our team is working on it. I will let you know once it’s resolved.

OK, at least it has been identified as an issue. Any projected timeline on when the issue will be resolved?

@simonwillans, we don’t have one but will ping you once we have anything we could share.

@simonwillans, kindly please be informed that the issue has now been resolved. You should be able to learn more through this announcement: