Preselecting a select one choice basing on score obtained from a Multiple choice question

Could you share the related part of your XLSForm here, please.

Testing your link:

  • I get score 32 if nothing is selected
  • I get nothing preselected initially, but after entering a score and removing it afterwards, I get still the last SEC preset.
  • I can manually change/set the score and the SEC (should be read_only).
  • I can enter extremely high scores (resulting in DE selected).
  • With the spinner I can even enter negative scores. (This seems to create an error msg, quickly disappearing, and also results in “DE” selected.)
  • It seems that your score field has a decimal type.
  • The maximum summed score if I select all items is 565, but I can enter bigger numbers.
  • If I enter 12345678901234567, the spinner stops working correctly with the last (17th) digit. (@Kal_Lam)
    Is this ok?

Would you mind, to check and preview/test your form also with the online validator, please?