preselecting the options and unable to click on the desired one

Hi,

I use KoBo collect 1.4.3 version. I used ‘Build from Scractch’ option to build forms.I encountered a strange error where options are preselected, in addition which is not allowing to click on the desired options. Kindly find the attached images for your reference. Is it because of bug?

Which option is actually considered by the application once form is uploaded (preselected one or the one entered by user). After having a look at the data from the uploaded forms, in one form the answer mentioned was ‘option 13’. I never provided that particular option for any KoBo form (questionnaire). Could you kindly let me know what could be the reason? Does it affect the data of the uploaded forms? or that particular error only appears on the screen.

thanks a ton!

Jusca

Hi Jusca,

What you’re showing in the image would happen if you have given two different options the same ‘value’ (the underlying code stored for each Select One question). If you attach your form here in XLS format we can have a look to confirm if that’s what happened.

···

Best,

Tino

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 7:37 AM, Jusca rohit.u...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I use KoBo collect 1.4.3 version. I used ‘Build from Scractch’ option to build forms.I encountered a strange error where options are preselected, in addition which is not allowing to click on the desired options. Kindly find the attached images for your reference. Is it because of bug?

Which option is actually considered by the application once form is uploaded (preselected one or the one entered by user). After having a look at the data from the uploaded forms, in one form the answer mentioned was ‘option 13’. I never provided that particular option for any KoBo form (questionnaire). Could you kindly let me know what could be the reason? Does it affect the data of the uploaded forms? or that particular error only appears on the screen.

thanks a ton!

Jusca

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.