Preview data deployed several times with latest having repeating questions

Hi,
Can i be assisted with this issue
I have been working on survey using ODK form and i have received thousands of submissions,
The latest form had repeat questions but the problems are

1. I cannot export the form
  2. I cannot preview the forms submitted from the versions without repeat questions.
    I am really stuck here
    This is how it looks,
    the Clients information part is missing

Hi @davis1993,

Welcome to the community! Could you kindly explain us a bit more so that we could better understand your issue (and then respond to it accordingly):

Additionally, would you mind letting us know the server you are using.

Have a great day!

Thank you very much,
I developed a tool and uploaded to the tablets for data collection. Before the completion of one regions, i edited the form to allow repeat questions.
Now that the activity is over, i am trying to view individual submissions and those that were sent as discrete (not as repeat groups) don’t display the section that was later on modified for repeating options. Furthermore, whenever i try to export to XLS the process ends in failure

Hi @davis1993,

So are you able to able to edit/open the forms with the repeat groups? Could you kindly please confirm and let us know.

Have a great day!

actually, out of 30000 forms, only the last one has repeat question.
Yes i can edit the form in my account and is the only form that i can preview and see the findings

the above screen shot was taken for the questions filled from the previous deployed forms without repeat questions and as seen, nothing is seen on the clients’ information unlike previously before the last re - deployment