Private link for your investigation on printout bug

Hey Kal,
Please find the link to the form here. xxxxxxx
I am available for any questions that may arise. The form has some mandatory fields but dummy data could be used for a quick dry run to test the print. I am designing the form for an M&E team concerned with finance accountability.

Thanks for your help and discretion with the form, I am open to any form redesign suggestions as well.

-Mark

Could you also share with the community a screenshot of your issue so that the community should be able to understand what is not working?

Yes, definitely. I can get on that. The anomalies are similar to the earlier submissions in the thread.
But please blur out some of the earlier screenshots or I could blur them out myself and resubmit the images especially without some labels and heading but maintaining the functional areas with the anomalies.

Been out of town and had to let someone send a picture, Please view the attached to view the labels split between pages and the alignment issue for the cells that aren’t “thousands-sep” appearance but next to those that are.

Any ideas to get a consistent pdf print .

@marc, which browser are you using? Would you mind switching your browser to a different one to see if that improves the situation?

Similar results on chrome and edge. Probably could be an issue with the version of browser?

Yes have you also updated your browser to it’s latest version?

Yes, I am using the latest version edge [Version 96.0.1054.43 (Official build) (64-bit)]. however, the tool is now stable in chrome.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming this @marc!