Problems collecting data on time questions

Hello, I am having trouble collecting the data in the time questions. I have a question that says “how long does it take you to get to work?” It is a question of time. But with my team we have noticed that some of us see the am / pm option, while others only see the hour and minute options.
I would like only the hour and minute options to appear. In this case we do not need the am / pm option.
Can you help me please?

Thanks

Hi @ljaramonsalve
Welcome to the community forum. Could you please confirm the mode of data collection? Are you using android collect or using webforms for data collection?

Stephane

Hello @ljaramonsalve,
This is probably a result of different date/time configuration on the used devices.
Try to get all devices configured equally (date/time. timezone, language, etc.). This will also avoid other possible problems.

Hi! We are using both, webform and Kobo Collect. It’s important to say that this is a problem that only affects a few persons on my team.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for your response.
We change the time/ date setting on Android, and the problem was solved. But I just changed the time / date setting on my laptop and the problem persists. :frowning:

Have you restarted your browsers?

Yes, but the problem (on my laptop) persist.