Problems in data base when creating a group of questions

I built a form with a group of questions (which can repeat) that I need to link to a first question, example: 1. Name of activity 2. Group of questions: name of participant, sex and age. So, I need to export my data with the activity name in 1 column; the name of participants in other one; and so on. Therefore, I could know the info of the participants that were present in the same activity. However, when I export the data (XSL) it is presented in one page the Name of the activity and in other page the info about names, sex and age. How could I solve this problem???

Hi @svforero
Welcome to the community forum.

Normally data from repeat groups are found within their own sheets given the structure of the data. This data structure adopts the long data format approach where each repeated item/person appears as a single case represented by a single row in these separate sheets. You can then use the column labeled ID within the sheets to identify how the data link to the main questionnaire (non-repeating parts) whose data is stored within the main (first) sheet.

Hope this helps.

Stephane

@svforero, you should be able to merge repeat group data with the main data with Excel as outlined in the support article: