Pulling data into excel Power Query using API URL

Hello Colleagues, I failed to pull out data using to API URL, what could be the problem?

Welcome to the community @augustinoseja! Could you also let the community know which part did not work for you.

1 Like

Dear @Kal_Lam, for now this is the part that i identified and apparently not responding “Pulling out Data into Excel Power Query using API URL”

Could you share with us a screenshot of what you see at your end. This should be helpful for us.

Screenshot (91)

Have you gone through our support article Pulling Data Into Excel Power Query? Maybe this should help you if you have not gone through.

Yes, i did and followed every single step. Let me try the URL again.

1 Like

To get the correct project details, you should also be logged in to your user account at the time you try the API URL.

Hi @Kal_Lam, Can we pull labels instead of codes in excel?
Thank you so much in advance.

@amritshakya, we will update this when it’s possible.

Hi @Kal_Lam been experiencing this since yesterday what could be the problem?

Details: “Web.Contents failed to get contents from ‘https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info/api/v1/data/934075.xls’ (404): Not Found”

Was working fine before.

@sector, have you gone through our support article (it should solve your issue):

Yes, I actually happened to change my laptop and that’s when the error started but on another machine the connection is okay so I’m trying to find where the error is coming from.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming on this @sector!