Recording only the first name of each household member in a rooster

Hello everyone. I created a roster to capture the different household members with their first names and only the initials of their last names in Question 2. E.g. John K, David C etc.

• In Question 2a, it is required for only the first name of each member to be captured and it should appear serially when listing the household members in Question 2.

Question 5 will only appear if there is a household member between the ages of 5-17 years.

• In Question 5a, the study wants to know the first name of each other members of the household and Question 5b wants to know the relationship of any household members aged 5-17 years to each of the other members in the household.

I have also attached the file I’m working on.

test_community.xlsx (21.2 KB)

Hello Kal_Lam. I created a roster to capture the different household members with their first names and only the initials of their last names in Question 2. E.g. John K, David C etc.

• In Question 2a, it is required for only the first name of each member to be captured and it should appear serially when listing the household members in Question 2.

Question 5 will only appear if there is a household member between the ages of 5-17 years.

• In Question 5a, the study wants to know the first name of each other members of the household and Question 5b wants to know the relationship of any household members aged 5-17 years to each of the other members in the household.

I have also attached the file I’m working on.

test_community.xlsx (21.2 KB)