Reflected Error code 500, i am facing issue last 7 days .Please resolve as soon as possible early

error 500

*reflected Error code 500, i am facing issue last 7 days .Please resolve as soon as possible early.

Hi @amitgour,

• Can you show a screenshot of the problem?
  • Can you tell which server you are using?
1 Like

1.sure,Please look my attched screen short ,as per do needful

2. Non-Humanitarian Server

Please give me a solution ?

Sir ,I waiting your reply couple of day.

@amitgour, could you also let us know when you get this error message (i.e., when editing a submission or trying to submit submissions to the server for a new form)? Could you also let us know if this is a screenshot from the Collect android app or Enketo? These details should be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Hi Mr. Kal_lam ,
Thanks for responce , As per above mention into your response given below .

1. .could you also let us know when you get this error message (i.e., when editing a submission or trying to submit submissions to the server for a new form)?
    Reply:- both condition (edit & submission .
  2. Collect android app or Enketo ?
    Reply :- Enketo

@amitgour, do you mean you get this issue when you try to edit a submission and submit it to the server? Did I get you correct? In addition, could you also let me know if you have redeployed your survey project multiple times?

Yes.this happened

@amitgour, could you also update on this?

Means , redeployment again .or something like that changes into xls sheet

Yes.

Could you also let us know if you are the admin of the project or was shared to you by someone else?

yes,more than two people

@amitgour, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server
  • _id that triggers this error message

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@amitgour, I tried this out with the Chrome browser and did not face any issues. FYR:

Dear Mr Kam,
Thanks for updating ,Kindly for information still (14 Oct) generated yet error code 500 ,for your reference here with attached error message screenshot.

@amitgour, are you still getting this error message?

Hi Mr. Kal,
yes My Data is visible but we cant download it .how can do that ,it can be possible data will have deleted from kobo server?