Response should not match with next Question

I have 2 Qustions which have same responses, e.g., Q3 . in which month your income was lowest? and options are summer, winter etc, and the next Question about Q4. highest income month? responses are same, which are included in previous Qustions. So now if selected response from 1st Qustion summer then summer should not be selected in next question. please resolve my problem

You could do this as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi,

I am building this XLS form with some limitations as follows;

Q3. During what times of the year is agricultural income the Lowest over the last 5 years? multiple choice

• Spring

• Fall

• summer

• Winter

• None.
    Q4. During what times of the year is agricultural income the highest over the last 5 years?

• Spring

• Fall

• summer

• Winter

• None.

so both questions have same options, if I select summer then summer could not be selected in next Q.

If this is your requirement, you could do it as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thanks, @Kal_Lam, It worked very well. one thing more, all responses are getting disabled in Q4 while selecting responses from Q3, so I want that only the “none” option could not be disabled in both questions responses. is this Possiable?

Could you explain more on this maybe with an explanation so that we could understand your issue much clearly?

Hi @Kal_Lam,

I am building this XLS form with some limitations as follows;

Q3. During what times of the year is agricultural income the Lowest over the last 5 years? multiple choice

• Spring
  • Fall
  • summer
  • Winter
  • None.
    Q4. During what times of the year is agricultural income the highest over the last 5 years?
  • Spring
  • Fall
  • summer
  • Winter
  • None.

so both questions have the same options, if I select summer then summer could not be selected in the next Q. but this should not happen only with the “None” option.

@mumtaz4uali, (when looking to your question more closely) I don’t think you should need any constraints here. I assume Q3 and Q4 could be asked independently.