Review form entries before submission

Hello all. Is it possible to have a section at the end of a form that compiles the form entries and allows the user to review all the information before clicking submit? We are using the pc (web-based) version.

How would me and my team go about setting this up?

Thanks so much.

Maybe you could display the response in a note question as outlined in the post discussed previously:

For details, you could have a look at our support article Including Responses Inside Another Question.

@Kal_Lam Thanks very much for getting back to me.

Would this work to put all the questions’ responses in a “review” section at the end of the form before submission? I know it would be long, but methodologically, it would work?

1 Like

Yes, it should work.

Great stuff! Thank you @Kal_Lam we will try and see how we get on.

1 Like

Hello @ryanblumenow ,
concatenating you whole questionnaire in a note, will create you a lot of work (incl. formatting for readability) and not allow the user to directly move back to a critical item.
Why not use other options?

• Move back to “Begin” and pass through the questionnaire again?
  • Use the Navigation menu which will also show the values?
  • Use print pdf to see the filled form (before submission)?
1 Like

@ryanblumenow, I agree with what @wroos has advised here.

Thanks @wroos and @Kal_Lam. I think these are better options - but we were under the impression we could not print to pdf from the pc/web version, only from the app. For these 3 options, could you give us a quick user’s guide as to how we could implement?

@ryanblumenow, you should see a printer icon at the top of your data entry form. You could use this printer icon to view as PDF or even save your filled up form as PDF.

Hi @Kal_Lam and @wroos

Thanks, This worked well. Is there a way to print just one page with one note at the end of the form? Meaning, if we have a form, and just a note field right at the end, we only want to print that one note field on a page by itself. Is this possible?

@brendonGS

Workaround might be to use the page print function of the browser - depending on the size of your note.

1 Like