Select one or many from external file question type

Hello,
I follow the procedure. The upload of the form and the CSV file is ok.
When i try to use the new procedure. I see the name of the CSV file but not the list of the contain of the CSV file?
Any idea?

King Regards

Hi @jmgtoolbox,

Would you mind following the steps as provided in the support article Select one or many from external file question type.

For reference, you could use the attached xlsform & csv file at your end:
select_one_from_file.xlsx (10.5 KB)
fruits.csv (522 Bytes)

For further support you could also see the forum discussion that happened earlier:

GOOD DAY!

1 Like

Thank you Kal

I try and i come back with the follow-up

Have a nice day

1 Like

Hi Kal,

Can you please assist? I am trying to test out the select one from file but i keep having the error below even after crosschecking my work with the files you placed on here.

Hi @Jumai,

Did you use the file that i shared?

GOOD DAY!

Yes i did.

I replicated my file based on your files that you shared.

Hi @Jumai,

Could you share your xlsform and the csv file (if it’s sharable) so that we could have a look at our end.

GOOD DAY!

centreids.csv (82 Bytes) register_supervisor.xls (62.5 KB)

Hi @Kal_Lam, these are the files i am working with.

Hi @Kal_Lam,
Thanks for your support, I successes on getting data from external file but the languages dose not work. I use two language for my assessment, the default language is working but the second language dose not.

How can I have an external file work for two languages,
Best Regards
Mahmoud

Hi @aboshabo
Welcome to the community forum. Do you mind sharing the XLS version of your file so that either @Kal_Lam or I look into it, depending on our availability?

Stephane

1 Like

@stephanealoo thanks for your replay, I am sorry, I am new to KoBo community I got a message that I can not upload a file.

Best Regards
Mahmoud