Server/Account issues

Hi there,

I’m creating a form on my (new) account, but everything seems buggy from the beginning. When adding questions, saving and previewing the form is just too slow compared to other forms that I have created before.

Sometimes it won’t save the form under the reason that there is no internet connection, which is not true

A few minutes ago I got this error message saving the form:

Access denied
Either you don’t have access to this page or this page simply doesn’t exist.
Please try logging in using the header button or contact the support team if you think it’s an error.
Additional details:502: error

And now I just got this error message when I tried to preview the form:

Loading Error
Error occured during the loading of this form. We do not recommend you use this form for data entry until this is resolved.
Please contact [support@kobotoolbox.org] with the link to this page and the error message below:
Failed to load form
OK

It’s been a struggle the whole time, I have never experienced such issues before, and I have used KoboToolbox for more than 3 years now.

Does anyone experienced such problems, and if so, how did you overcome them?

Thanks,
Boris

Hi @mcms and welcome to the community!

Can you tell us which server you are using?

1 Like

Hi @hakan_cetinkaya ,

Not sure how can I check that info but my URL is https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/. Is that the server? How can I get that info?

Even now just going through the dashboard settings options I got this error:

# 502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.21.6

Thanks,
Boris

@mcms, thank you for reporting this. We will take a look at it and get back to you soon.

1 Like

Hi - just to say I’m experiencing the same thing :smiling_face: It’s now let me log in, but still getting random error messages flashing up at the top of the screen periodically.

2 Likes

We will sort this out soon @janna! Thank you for reporting this issue in the community!

2 Likes

Looks like I’m back to normal, thanks koboteam!

1 Like

Just to update everyone (@mcms, @hakan_cetinkaya, @janna) that the issue has been resolved.

2 Likes

Thanks @Kal_Lam

I can confirm that KoboToolbox is working seamlessly again!

Thanks!

1 Like