Server issues? - kf.kobotoolbox.org 502 Bad Gateway - nginx/1.19.0 on login

Hello to the community,

Are there any current issues on the kf.kobotoolbox.org server?
I intermitently get a 502 Bad Gateway - nginx/1.19.0 error when I try to login, and if at some point I do get to login, I seem not to be able to upload XLS forms from my machine; I get a ‘could not import .xls’ overlay error message right after drag & dropping the file from my machine -tried with a couple different forms which are known to work;
Thanks you in advance!
JAM

Hi @JAM,

Welcome to the community! The issue you have reported has now been solved at our end. Could you kindly please confirm the same (at your end).

Have a great day!

Hi there, and thank you for your answer and your action!

Yes, I confirm things seem back to normal, I can login and upload XLS forms as expected.

Sorry not to have introduced myself properly, I am relatively new to the platform, but I have learned a lot just by reading all the posts, tips, and suggestions from the members, and I do thank you for all that.

I hope I can contribute-back myself in the near future,

Thanks again!
JAM

1 Like

Hi @JAM,

The community would benefit immensely from your contribution. Expecting the same in the near future.

Have a great day!

I get this same message when trying to view the data coming in or download it. This happens intermittently too. Access to the data collection form is also affected as the page takes a long time to load. Could there be an issue with the server? And if the problem is on my end, what can I do to solve it? Thank you.

Hi @asingwa,

Welcome to the community! Could you kindly provide a screenshot of the issue you are having so that we could better understand your issue.

Have a great day!

Hi @asingwa,

I am able to see the sample report that i have at my end. FYI:

If you still have issues, kindly please let us know by providing the following through a private message as outlined here:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server you are using (OCHA or HHI)

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you. I will reach out whenever the issue reoccurs.

1 Like