Server Requires Authentication: Invalid username/password

Keep getting “Server Requires Authentication: Invalid username and passwords” when trying to access kobocollect via my android device. Please help?

I learnt from previous discussions that this may likely be as a result of user account not activated. I have clicked the activation link sent to my mail: aliyusalisu03@yahoo.com but still getting same error.

@salis, this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Thank you @Kal_Lam but not the same problem. When I click on “Get Blank Form” I always get “Server Requires Authentication; Invalid username or password for server https://kc.kobotoolbox.org

username: xxxxxxx

@salis, as mentioned in the previous post, you will need to uncheck Require authentication to see forms and submit data:

FYI I have unchecked it for you. You should not see the dialogue box anymore now.

Hi i have the same problem an i am sure that configuring mu KoBoTooolbox account settings by unchecking the Require authentication

Welcome to the community, @malekjuby! Did you mean you resolved the issue by unchecking the Require authentication to see forms and submit data?