Server storage capacity for surveys with audio and photo taking

Estimada comunidad, espero se encuentren bien, estamos requiriendo desarrollar un proyecto donde se debe capturar dos fotos por encuesta y grabar el audio de la misma, son alrededor de unas 6000 encuestas en un mes y estoy haciendo uso del servidor Humanitario (HHI).

Mi consulta esta enfocada a saber si este tendrá la capacidad de almacenamiento suficiente para alojar este volumen de encuestas con esas características o debo ampliar la capacidad actual, la idea es capturar la información por Formulario Web.

Estare atento a sus comentarios y de antemano mil gracias.

Saludos,

@LuisB, it seems like you may exceed the storage threshold provided by the KoboToolbox server if you are using the non-humanitarian server (researcher server). You could subscribe to a paid account to increase your storage space in such a case. For this, you will need to reach out to info@kobotoolbox.org.

Estimado @Kal_Lam muchas gracias por su ayuda, ya escribí al correo suministrado y me respondieron.

1 Like

hi sir,
I would like to ask about Kobo capacity in holding data because I collect data from 15,000 respondents to upload their ID Card as JPG. Do you think kobo system can store for this amount, or do I have to register Kobo Paid Account?

it depends what size each jpg is. According to Update about limits for free accounts! the limit of a free account is 5GB of file storage in total.