Sharing Photos

Hello,
I hope you are having a great day/night.

I want to share the URL to photos filled on the koboforms without giving the log in details to the person I’m sharing the photos with, is it possible to do that? As I don’t want them to access everything on the account, only the photos I want to share with them.

Welcome to the community, @Mohammad! Yes, you could do this by following the instructions that have been discussed previously:

2 Likes

@Kal_Lam
Thank you for the response, unfortunately this way the person that uses the link will be able to view all of the data related to the form, not only photos, is there a way to make it so they only see the photos and nothing else?
Or if possible can I copy the data I want from one form to another?

@Mohammad, have you tried copy-pasting the media URL only that you get from the XLS dataset? But please keep in mind that you will also need to make your data public.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam, I have tried only copying the media URL and making the data public and made a new account to test it, however, when I open the link and log into the new account it says “Not Shared.”
And I’ve tried doing it while giving the other account permissions to access the form, it showed the same message.

If i could copy a specific questions’ answers from one form to a new one then share the new one, it would help i think.

Here are pictures to show how its public and the message shown:
public

@Mohammad, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

1 Like

@Mohammad, here is the sample of the image I was able to view through the URL that I got from the XLS dataset:

You will need to follow the steps outlined in the post shared above.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam, its working!
Thank you very much for your help! :smile:

1 Like