Showing correct answers only

Bonjour la communauté.
J’aimerais afficher uniquement les réponses correctes dans une autre question comme de nouvelles modalités.
Autrement dit, si j’ai des questions pour lesquelles les réponses sont positives, je souhaiterais faire apparaitre les réponses dans une autre question comme étant ses modalités.
Dans mon fichier joint, j’aimerais que les produits sélectionnés deviennent les modalités de “bon”.
Merci de me répondre.

Hello community.
I would like to show only the correct answers in another question as new modalities.
In other words, if I have questions with positive answers, I would like to show the answers in another question as its modalities.
In my attachment, I would like the selected products to become the modalities of “good”.
Thank you for answering me.
Affichage des réponse.xlsx (10.7 KB)

Sorry, @Zeubien, did not quite understand your issue. Maybe you will need to explain it again in a simple flow (with examples if possible) so that the community should be able to understand and respond to your issue properly.

1 Like

Bonjour à tous.
Dans l’exemple de mon fichier joint, supposons qu’aux questions “Manioc”, “Manioc1”, “Manioc2” et “Manioc3” les enquêteurs sélectionnent respectivement “Banane”, “Lait”, “Igname” et “Manioc”.
Je souhaite avoir comme modalités de “select_multiple bon” uniquement :les choix précédents “Banane”, “Lait”, “Igname” et “Manioc”.
Merci

Hello everyone.
In the example of my attached file, let’s suppose that in the questions “Manioc”, “Manioc1”, “Manioc2” and “Manioc3” the interviewers select respectively “Banane”, “Lait”, “Igname” and “Manioc”.
I wish to have as modalities of “select_multiple bon” only: the previous choices "Banane, “Lait”, “Igname” and “Manioc”.
Thanks
Affichage des réponse.xlsx (10.7 KB)

Interesting challenge @Zeubien !

Try out this XLSForm and see if it’s what you’re looking for…
Affichage des réponse.xlsx (11.5 KB)

You kind of need to create a dynamic list to choose from, but because the list is dynamic, then use a ‘calculate’ question to make a list of what they actually selected.

I’ll refer to this helpful post that I was able to draw from when solving this: Dynamic choice list - Support - ODK Forum

Anyway - cool concept - hope this works for you!
Janna

2 Likes

Très intéressant. Merci beaucoup.
Cependant, l’option idéale est la suivante:
Faire afficher les modalités pour lesquelles un “yes” existe.
Autrement dit, je veux afficher uniquement les choix durant les jours pour lesquels un produit est désiré.
Merci de me répondre

Affichage des réponse2.xlsx (11.6 KB)

Supposons qu’un interviewé choisisse de choisir des produits le uniquement le “lundi” et “Samedi”, alors je souhaite afficher les choix des produits sélectionnés les deux jours précités dans le “select_multiple bon”.
Merci

Suppose an interviewee chooses to select products only on “Monday” and “Saturday”, then I want to display the choices of the selected products on the two aforementioned days in the "select_multiple bon.
Affichage des réponse2.xlsx (11.6 KB)

Hi @Zeubien,
Here’s another version of the sheet that should do as you want - see what you think!
Affichage des réponse3.xlsx (11.8 KB)
Janna

1 Like

Merci beaucoup à la communauté.
Cependant, il y a un bug dans le programme.
En effet, les P2 et P3 sont souvent dupliqués lorsque le premier cas (manioc) n’existe pas.
Prière revoir cette option de dupliquée.
Merci

Hi Zeubien,
Can you please take screenshots and share what’s happening?

1 Like

Bonjour Janna, voici mon écran lorsque je sélectionne pour:

• question n°1 je mets “non”
  • question n°2 je mets “oui” et je sélectionne “banane”
  • question n°3, je mets “non”
  • question n°4 je mets “oui” et je sélectionne “avocat”.
    Et voilà mon écran de sélection multiple.
    Merci pour votre aide