skip logic .. the questions appears at the end

i am trying to use the function of skip logic as the following :
thw question will appear only if the answer is “yes”

but in the tablet , the questions don’t appear direct after the answer “yes” , it appears at the end of the questionnaire , when i press at the button “send”

Hi Azza,
Did you use KoBoCollect? The most likely explanation is that you used a group to display multiple questions on the same screen but had one or more questions with skip logic included that referred to other questions on the same screen. When collect opens a group with multiple questions on the same screen it evaluates which questions in that group are relevant at that point. Because some questions were not yet relevant when the group was rendered, they are not displayed. Collect is not dynamic (as are Enketo Web forms) in that it will not immediately show you the questions once they are relevant. Only navigating away and back to that group will show these questions. Because you must have made them required, Collect prevents you from submitting without responding to these questions and shows them to you after you click Submit.

The best way to avoid this is to not include questions with skip logic in groups that show multiple questions on the same screen, but to put them after the end of the group or at the beginning of the next group.

Best,
Tino

···

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Azza Hayek hardl...@gmail.com wrote:

i am trying to use the function of skip logic as the following :
thw question will appear only if the answer is “yes”

but in the tablet , the questions don’t appear direct after the answer “yes” , it appears at the end of the questionnaire , when i press at the button “send”

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Tino Kreutzer

Program Manager KoBoToolbox

Tel +1 617 372 7051 | Skype tinokreutzer
tino.k...@kobotoolbox.org