Some image file are missing from data collected

After a while, some of the images collected on November 4th and before are disappearing from the gallery, specially those that were captured as signature.
When I download the .xls file the image file name is there but the url link is not, as seen not all images are missing only those that not have the url.
This is happening on other forms that I’m testing on.

What happened here, something that I could made wrong or something on the Kobo servers?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Welcome to the community, @rauleo88! Could you also let us know if the signature is missing the gallery (when you download it as a media attachment)?

HI, Kal.
The signature is totally missing, is not displayed in the gallery or in the downloaded zip, except for one that is still there.

@rauleo88, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi there, I happen to also has this problem, I host my kobotoolbox with docker container, and this is happening in one of the form.
Is there a way I can locate the image from the server side, maybe from docker volume?