Submissions received as blank forms

Hello Team,

I have been receiving few submissions on the Enketo forms which re totally blank. What could be the reason(s) for this and any ways we can help the respondent to track their responses?

Welcome back to the community, @msharma! Would you mind sharing with the community a screenshot of the blank data that you say is blank? Maybe that should be helpful for the community to understand your issue pictorially?

PFA the screenshot from the data table. The submissions for November 10 and 15 are coming as blank. As for the Nov. 10 it is not clear who submitted it, but for the November 15th, the respondent confirmed.

OK, as a quick check, would you mind downloading your questionnaire as XLSForm and then making a check to see if the form has all the questions in it? Sometimes there may be redeployments removing or adding questions that may cause this. Maybe as a cross-check, you could also follow this post discussed previously:

Thanks @Kal_Lam for the help! But, redeployment seems to be not the reason here as I have not redeployed after October.

What do you get when downloading your data in XLS format?

All data points are empty for the blank submissions. For others I get data as per responded.

@msharma, would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message so that I could have a closer look at it?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server