Survey form validation error, but all required questions completed?

Hi,

When I complete a survey form and validate it, I receive a validation error. However, all required questions are completed or appear to be completed (no questions are highlighted in red as incomplete).

What could be causing this validation error/warning?

Our form contains some skip logic - at the individual question level and group level skips. Could this be an issue?

all the best,

Greg

Hi Greg,

If no questions are red, this would indicate a possibly serious bug. Please send me the form so we can investigate and fix this.

Thanks,
Martijn

···

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 4:16:25 AM UTC-6, gk wrote:

Hi,

When I complete a survey form and validate it, I receive a validation error. However, all required questions are completed or appear to be completed (no questions are highlighted in red as incomplete).

Our form contains some skip logic - at the individual question level and group level skips. Could this be an issue?

all the best,

Greg

Hi Greg,
Did your form include a Matrix question set? We recently found an issue with that which caused your exact error, though only in Collect - not Enketo webforms. (The header question was made required instead of the child indicators.) If it’s this issue, we’re currently working on updating the servers to fix this issue.

Best,

Tino

···

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 4:05 PM Martijn van de Rijdt mar...@enketo.org wrote:

Hi Greg,

If no questions are red, this would indicate a possibly serious bug. Please send me the form so we can investigate and fix this.

Thanks,
Martijn

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 4:16:25 AM UTC-6, gk wrote:

Hi,

all the best,

Greg

Revolutionizing data collection since 2012.

Enketo | LinkedIn | GitHub | Twitter | Blog

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.