Survey questions not showing in Excel Analyser Value section

Mr stephanealoo,
Après notre échange ce matin j’ai remplacé dans les feuilles excels les donnes suivante du formulaire survey , uncleaned_data et roster_data et choices .Voici le résultat dans le fichier que je vous envois maintenant.
Je vous prie de le regarder et de me faire un retour sur le fait que je ne vois pas les autres variables d’analyse autre que la région, la DREN et le milieu de résidence. Merci pour votre diligence KoBoToolbox Excel Data Analyser 1.23 MENAGE.xlsx (1.3 MB)

OK je vous l’envois SURVEY_RECENSEMENT_vf11042021.xlsx (29.1 KB) SURVEY_RECENSEMENT_vf06042021.xlsx (31.2 KB) . Merci pour votre diligence

Est ce la structure de mes données qui empêche l’analyse avec data excel analyser ou autre chose?

Bonsoir Mr stephanealoo,
Je commence à avoir le tunnel de l’eau . mais je constate que la question c11f apparait dans le fichier excel data anlyser #VALEUR et les questions se rapportant individuellement à la fille D1-D17 n’apparaisse dans le fichier .Je joins a ce mail le fichier excel data analyser KoBoToolbox Excel Data Analyser 1.23 MENAGE.xlsx (1.3 MB) et aussi le statistique sur les données chargées n’apparait pas . Merci pour votre diligence

Sorry, @kouegoblaise, the data you shared seems to be the xlsform. Would you mind sharing your dataset in XLS (legacy) format?

OK je vous envois ces fichier .DONNEES TELECHARGE DOC.xlsx (20.1 KB) DONNE OUTILS 1.xlsx (28.2 KB) .Merci pour votre diligence .

Voici également d’autres données ancien mr Kal_lamDONNEES.xlsx (20.7 KB) DONNES 1.xlsx (7.3 KB) J’espère que j’aurai un réponse de votre avant la fin de la semaine . Merci de votre diligence

@kouegoblaise seems like you are sharing with me the data with a different version. Could you kindly download your data from DATA>Downloads>XLS (legacy) and share it so that we could proceed further?

OK voici sa a7byHHxLyn3ewPqR72wrU4_2021_04_23_08_33_19.xlsx (7.5 KB)

Is this all the data you have:

Oui c’st toute les données dont je dispose

Les autre que je vous ai envoyé ne sont pas telechargé en cette version.

Seems like you are sharing with me a survey xlsform of one survey project and the dataset in XLS (legacy) format of a different project. Could you share with me these two requirements from the same project?

Je vous envois le XLS form et les fichier données DONNE OUTILS 1.xlsx (29.2 KB) xlform SURVEY_ECOLE_vf21042021.xlsx (36.0 KB)

@kouegoblaise, did you download that xlsform from your user account? If no, could you share the xlsform from your user account that was uploaded as a survey project?

@kouegoblaise, could you share with me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server you are using

VOICI LE XLFORMaMEeAEhm9rwnsAxcLUDgfn.xlsx (17.6 KB)

xxxxxxx
Survey_NE
SERVEUR MON ORDI

Database_92

OK, so I have done the following and it should work:

• Downloaded your questionnaire (xlsform) from your user account.
  • Downloaded your dataset (XLS legacy format) from your user account.
  • Downloaded the Empty Excel Analyzer from this site.
  • Copied the survey tab of the questionnaire to the Empty Excel Analyzer.
  • Copied the choices tab of the questionnaire to the Empty Excel Analyzer.
  • Copied the dataset downloaded as XLS (legacy) to the Empty Excel Analyzer.
    • The main dataset is marked as data_main while the roster dataset is marked as data_roster.
    • After copying the dataset, I changed the header name of the dataset that matches with the xlsform.
    • Before:
    • After:
  • Manually typed the data_main or data_roster in the Data as shown in the image below:
  • Similarly, typed the survey in the Survey as shown in the image above.
  • Also typed the choices in the Choices as shown in the image above.
  • If you wish to analyze your data from the data_main you could type in manually else you could also type in data_roster to analyze the roster data.
  • You should now be able to analyze your data from this Excel Analyzer.

Note: At the moment, you only have 4 submissions in your survey project. But when you proceed with the survey you could copy and paste the submissions to the attached Excel Analyzer without chaining the header name of the Excel Analyzer.

Reference Excel Analyzer:

KoBoToolbox Excel Data Analyser 1.23.xlsx (1.3 MB)