Table View without data

Hi again!

It seems that I cannot see my data in the table view.
Uploading: image.png…

I have Restricted the visible columns in the table display to specific data fields I need

Is there any setting that I have not included properly?

thank you!

S

Hi @Stavripal,

Would you now give a try and see if you are able to see the data at your end.

Have a great day!

Thank you Kal_Lam

I can see more data than before but still not most of them (e.g dates and text fields)

1 Like

Hi @Stavripal,

It should be a case of the mandatory question. If you do not make a question mandatory enumerators may be missing variables and you may end up with blank values.

Have a great day!

Dear Kal_Lam, It should not be that.
see the attached example. “Date” variable it is a mandatory question but not visible in the table

Should it be the case that these questions are part of a repeat group? how can i see in a table data in repeat groups?

Thank you again!

1 Like

Hi @Stavripal,

You got that correct. If it’s a part of the repeat group you should not be able to see the same in the form builder UI. You should be able to see it in the xls dataset.

Have a great day!

Hello!
It seems that no data is vieable in the table vew in my central table (not in one that is in repeat groups). The fields “project name” and “2.Monitoring information” are mandatory but i cannot see them in table view. could you please help?

Hi @Stavripal,

Could you kindly provide us the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at our end:

• Username
  • Project name

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @Stavripal,

Kindly please be informed that you should now be able to see the information under the DATA>Table view.

All i had to do was RESET the Table display options as shown in the image below:

Note: I see a lot of information under the repeat group. Kindly please be informed that users should not be able to see the information that is stored under the repeat group while are only able to see those information that is not under the repeat group.

Have a great day!

million thanks! indeed i can see data now.
Thank you for the notification on repeat groups. I already know that through previous guidance from you. I need the table view only to know which form i need to open for edit.

Many thanks !
Stavri

1 Like