Terminating a questionnaire

Is there a way to terminate a questionnaire, mid-way through it?

I ask a bunch of questions and if a calculation based on those answers doesn’t yield a particular result, that questionnaire should be ended (but saved).

The only way I can think of is putting skip logic into every subsequent question based on that criteria. However I actually have several of these possible exits and it would really complicate things to have this logic in every question.

Is there a better way?

Not to hijack the thread, but i’m hoping the answer to this question will address my related problem-- how to “Submit” a survey before it is completed and then show a page/group/section that has text (notes) explaining the results.

I’ve looked through the enketo-core JS and haven’t seen anything obvious.

–Steve

···

On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 9:30:04 AM UTC-4, Sean Walsh wrote:

I ask a bunch of questions and if a calculation based on those answers doesn’t yield a particular result, that questionnaire should be ended (but saved).

The only way I can think of is putting skip logic into every subsequent question based on that criteria. However I actually have several of these possible exits and it would really complicate things to have this logic in every question.

Is there a better way?

You can do a group-level skip logic based on that result.

···

On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 9:30:04 AM UTC-4, Sean Walsh wrote:

Is there a better way?

I also have the same question. Does anyone have a better way?

Hello,
would you mind to look at the previous discussions:

Regards

2 Likes