Text alignment for notes within a table

Hello,

How can we center-align a note in a cell of a table (i.e. a matrix) on an XLS form using KoBo TooobBox? I have tried the following HTML tags but none of them worked. Please share your suggestions if you have any. Thank you!!!

• <span align=“center”> Note </span>
  • <span style=“text-align:center”> Note </span>
  • <center> Note </center>

Hi @tnguyen
Welcome to the community forum.

Our forms support all the HTML customizations that are supported by the XLSforms . Unfortunately, not all HTML formats are supported. You can find some articles to read here

Regards
Stephane

Hi @stephanealoo,

Much like @tnguyen I was also trying to center a note label using the style attribute on the element. It is suggested, on the site you linked, that this can be done by using < p style=“text-align:center”>Centered label< /p>; however it isn’t working for me, wheter using a p or a span tag, even though < span style=“display:none”>Element</ span> will work fine, and it is a crucial styling option on the matrix construction.

So I just wanted to know if, despite of whats stated on the documentation, the property is not supported for the attribute; or if this is some kind of error.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi, even I wish to know if there is any way to get the text aligned to the center. Tried < p style=“text-align:center”>Centered label< /p>; but this does not work for me. Any solution please.

@an_ju, @szuluaga this should work with Collect android app but is yet not supported with Enketo.