Text Piping issue

Good day

Please assist me with an issue i am having with piping answer selections from previous questions.

The question I am trying to pipe the text from has 3 answer options which read as follows:-

Use “Real Deal” for their special promotional offer only

· Use “Real Deal” for the name of their small pizzas only

· Use “Real Deal” for their special promotional offer AND for the name of their small pizza

Because they somewhat have the same text at the start, they are given a similar value which is “Use_real_deal”, “Use_real_deal1” and “use_real_deal2” and that is the same text that is piped onto the question text on the next question.

I’d like to pipe the full text of the answer option selected instead of its value, how do I do that?

Regards

Thulani

·

Do a calculate to create a string for the answer using selected(${question_name}) - call it lets say calculation1.

Then pipe “the question label will pipe ${calculation1} into the text”.

I think I understood your question correctly. Using this means your question choices will need to be the text rather than a coded integer so I am sure there’s a better way, but this will get you started I think

···

On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 4:56:35 PM UTC+6, Thulani Gebuza wrote:

Good day

Please assist me with an issue i am having with piping answer selections from previous questions.

The question I am trying to pipe the text from has 3 answer options which read as follows:-

Use “Real Deal” for their special promotional offer only

· Use “Real Deal” for the name of their small pizzas only

· Use “Real Deal” for their special promotional offer AND for the name of their small pizza

Because they somewhat have the same text at the start, they are given a similar value which is “Use_real_deal”, “Use_real_deal1” and “use_real_deal2” and that is the same text that is piped onto the question text on the next question.

I’d like to pipe the full text of the answer option selected instead of its value, how do I do that?

Regards

Thulani

·