There is error (500) when I edited data of a submitted form

I found an error message in Vietnamese, when I editted data of a submitted form (researcher/aidworker servers) . I did quick translation to Eng “Server submission of your form or Enketo display has been discontinued. Please try again later or contact supportEmail. (500)”. Many thanks

Welcome to the community, @buithanh! Did you see this error message when you tried editing the submissions from your server? A screenshot would also be helpful to troubleshoot.

Hi Kal_Lam. The message is in Vietnamese, I did quick translation as "Server submission of your form or Enketo display has been discontinued. Please try again later or contact supportEmail . (500)”. I cloned this project, and the others worked well ( I could edit), except this one. thks

í

1 Like

Yes, I edited a submitted form as you can see below

Hi Kal_Lam, I wonder if you can have look on this error, I am under pressure finalizing the results. Many thanks

Hi @buithanh, can you please send me the following details in a private message so I can take a look:

• server (Kobo/OCHA)
  • username
  • project name
1 Like

Hi @buithanh, please note that the issue has been resolved for the affected submissions.

1 Like