This legacy interface will be removed shortly. 500 Error

Hello! A few months ago I deployed a form, and I used a logo on top of my form, which I can’t see some weeks ago, it looks like a broken link.

Today I tried to update the imagen in settings, and I get this message:

"We no longer recommend using the legacy interface. Please access all our new features in the new interface (new map, table, reports, labeled data exports, etc.). If you have deployed your project directly in the legacy interface, there is no way to use these new features. This legacy interface will be removed shortly.

500 Error

If this is a significant error that needs to be fixed, please send a support request to support@kobotoolbox.org with information about what triggered this error."

I didn’t know I was using that interface, how can I change it? What does this message means?? Am I going to loose all my data?? What can I do about this?.. I’m very worried right now :’(!!

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Kindly please be informed that you should not lose your data. You are currently seeing the error message due to the following:

• Your image name (that you uploaded as a media file) should be something like image name. i.e. it should have a space in between the names.
  • Remove the space (and make it something like image_name) and it should work.
  • Fix this change in the xlsform as well.
  • Redeploy your survey form and it should work smoothly.

Have a great day!

2 Likes