This report cannot be loaded. error: <h1>Server Error (500)</h1>

Hi Community,

I have a similar problem with not being able to visualize the reports for a survey with submitted data. We are using the non-humanitarian server and the survey does not have any seclect_one_from_file or select_many_from_file question types. Although it does have select_one and select_many types. I have re-checked to confirm that there are no select one and select many typos. I can share the survey with you for troubleshooting if required.

Thanks,
Joel.

Hi @joelrhine welcome back to the community!

For privacy and security reasons I suggest you to edit and redact the username, project name and server in a community forum and only share these information with someone from core team through private message when needed :innocent:

In the meantime can you provide a screenshot of the error you’re getting?

2 Likes

Thank you, I edited the question. Here is the screenshot.

1 Like

@joelrhine, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi @Kal_Lam, thanks I’ve messaged you privately.

1 Like

Hi @joelrhine, I have created an issue for this that we will investigate further. In the meantime, unfortunately you will have to create reports manually from an export of your data :+1:

1 Like

@Josh thanks for your response,

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @favoritechicken! Did you have any KoboToolbox issues? If yes, kindly please elaborate so that the community should be able to help you out.

Hi we’re having the same issues for multiple users under eu. The data tab does not show. Can you help me in assisting them

@favoritechicken, could you kindly share a screenshot with the community if you are still seeing this?