Traceability

Hi. I’m in a tomato traceability project. The idea is to know the path of the tomato from the producer’s farm to the final consumer. The producer puts the tomatoes in boxes, then they are transported to wholesale collection centers, then they go to the retail centers (supermarkets, restaurants, autoservices, final buyer). For this, I suppose that each box must be identified with some code. The information that needs to be collected from the farm is the georeference, name of the producer, type of tomato, some photograph, etc. The idea is that the final consumer can know the origin of the tomato he buys, by accessing a website or by scanning a code from his phone. Do you have any idea how to implement this with the forms?

Hi
For complex logics, I normally start with a logical flow of the information I want to collect in a sketch diagram. I suggest you start with that. You can then move on to identify which components should have been answered by different futures available within our system. I see potential use of multiple futures explained within various articles on our support page provided in the links below

1. Use of barcodes

2. Use of pull data functionality

3. You can also see the different question types that can be used

Kindly note that you still own the entire process of trying to create this pieces to work for you

Stephane