Transfer project ownership

We have recently used the Transfer project ownership to change the ownership for some projects. The URLs for images are now broken as they have the old account name in the URL. Has anyone experienced this issue and know of a resolution?

Welcome to the community, @claireaspalding! Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@claireaspalding, just to update you, I checked this out on our public server and had no issues with the media URL upon download.

You will need to verify that Include media URLs has been checked as shown in the image below (when downloading your data in XLS format):

If Include media URLs is unchecked then, you would not get the media URL when downloading your data.

@claireaspalding, please try to avoid sharing your entire dataset in a public forum for data security reasons.

Thanks @hakan_cetinkaya I hadn’t realised it was public - now deleted!

1 Like

@claireaspalding, if the issue is still on, could you kindly share with me the requested details through a private message, please?

1 Like