Translated possible answers don't appear

My survey is in English, everything is ok on that side.
It has been translated to arabic. When I open it, the answers don’t appear.
I checked the translation and all the information is there.
Do I need to do something else ?

I’m using the humanitarian server

When do you have this issue @ElaineC? Is it when you are trying to edit your submissions through the server?

It’s when I try to administer it in arabic.

You mean you are not able to see the questions or the filled up responses?

I mean that when I try to administer the survey, I can see the questions but I can’t click on the possible answers as they don’t appear. People can’t fill up the actual survey because no answers appear

Elaine Champagne

[ALERT] This email originates from outside of UNRWA. Please be cautious when opening links or attachments or when replying the sender.

| Kal_Lam Core Team
March 17 |

• | - |

You mean you are not able to see the questions or the filled up responses?

Are you on the humanitarian server at the moment?

Yes I am, but the server seems to not be working at the moment.

Elaine Champagne

[ALERT] This email originates from outside of UNRWA. Please be cautious when opening links or attachments or when replying the sender.

| Kal_Lam Core Team
March 17 |

• | - |

Are you on the humanitarian server at the moment?

Will get back to you when we fix this issue.

@ElaineC, the issue has been solved. Could you kindly please confirm?

I confirm it has been solved

Elaine Champagne

| Kal_Lam Core Team
March 17 |

• | - |

@ElaineC, the issue has been solved. Could you kindly please confirm?

1 Like

Hi @ElaineC
As @Kal_Lam had mentioned and you confirmed, this issue had been solved. However, to ensure that we document the reasons behind the failure, thus provide guidance to our users, I would like to expound a bit on this issue.

This problem was not caused by your form design. The problem actually originated from a slight issue in our own systems within the OCHA servers, This had since been resolved. You should note that this does not affect the integrity of your data collected using the English version of your form at all. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Stephane

1 Like

We called for help with our tech department that told us to do the following :

1. Use Google Chrome
  2. Copy the link instead of opening the survey
    I don’t know if these tips can help but it allowed us to continue working while you were fixing the issue on your side :slight_smile: