Translation of multiple choice answers

I am trying to input translations for a survey but right now I only see a space for me to put translations for the questions, not the answers to multiple choice questions. I am sure I am missing something obvious but where do I input the translations for the answers?
Thanks so much!

@mstoeltje, to learn more about managing translation in KoboToolbox, please feel free to go through these support articles:

1 Like

Ok thanks! I would rather update in the dashboard view as the XLS has not been working so well for me but in this article it doesn’t say how to toggle between the translations for questions and answer choices. Where do I see those?
Thanks!

@mstoeltje, if you look at the screenshot below …

Here is the Question in the formbuilder (with both the question & choices):

Here is the Question in the translation dialogue box (with both the question & choices):

My translation window does not show questions and answer choices. For instance in the attached image, What gender do you identify as? only has the question but the multiple choice responses do not show so I am not sure where to find those to be translated. Thanks!

@mstoeltje, maybe you will also need to check the question type. I assume it’s a text question type, not the select_one or select_multiple question type as you say.

This is a picture of the question.

@mstoeltje, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: