Trying to download data, it gives the message “Export Failed”

Hello)

Since yesterday, we’ve been encountering an issue when trying to download data, it gives the message “Export Failed”. I’ve double-checked the form and didn’t find any syntax errors. The form doesn’t contain any repeat groups or duplicate names. We tried using a different browser and cleared the cache, but unfortunately, the result remains the same.

I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this issue.
Thank you.

Welcome to the community, @Svitlana_Yershova! Could you kindly validate your XLSForm through this online validator to see if any syntax issues are causing the break?

Thank you, @Kal_Lam ! I have already validated the form using this validator and it did not show any syntax issues.

@Svitlana_Yershova, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hello)
Could you please let me know if there are any updates regarding this issue, as we still cannot export the data?
Thank you very much in advance.

1 Like

@Svitlana_Yershova, kindly please be informed that we are investigating and will update you as soon as we resolve this issue.

@Svitlana_Yershova, kindly please be informed that this issue has been fixed.

Please feel free to reach us back if the issue persists!

1 Like