TypeError: this.form.repeatPathPrefixes is not iterable

We have started receiving this error message (see attached screenshot) on several of our kobotoolbox forms

This has happened within the last hour or so

Certain fields/questions with data access from .csv files (select_one_from_file, pulldata) on most of these forms, do not display in the form

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Dear kobotoolbox support, please help. This is an urgent matter, affecting many users!

thanks

I am currently facing the same problem
Please have you been able to figure it out?

TypeError: this.form.repeatPathPrefixes is not iterable

I’m facing this problem now.

Facing the same problem in the non-humanitarian server. I think it is somehow related with the latest-release.

Pinging: @jnm and @Kal_Lam

same error on my side too.

non-huminaitarian server here as well

I am facing the same problem as well

Facing the same problem here too! i didn’t make any changes to the form so surprised it happened to the form. not all our forms however, as we have a few going…
TypeError: this.form.repeatPathPrefixes is not iterable.

i too facing the same problem.

@aaj, @oseirich, @oluwaseun_ogunmolu, @muhammetburcu, @oseirich, @tabas, @Priyanka which server are you using?

huminaitarian

1 Like

huminaitarian

1 Like

non huminaitarian

1 Like

I am facing the same problem. I haven’t made any changes to my form :confused:
I am using the Humanitarian server and not the Global one.

non-humanitarian server

I am also having the same problem & using Humanitarian server. Has anyone managed to get pass this error? Thank you.

Hi @Kal_Lam, seems like issue appears in both servers, humanitarian and non-humanitarian. Some quick information from my side:

If you click on the “OK” button:

• The cascading questions doesn’t work,
  • relevant doesn’t work. It doesn’t show the questions it should show.
2 Likes

Thank you for brining this issue to the community, @aaj, @oseirich, @oluwaseun_ogunmolu, @muhammetburcu, @tabas, @Priyanka, @omarmakki, @nomkhosivpuu. We will investigate and get back to you soon.

In the meantime, could anyone provide me with the following through a private message so that I could have a closer look at the issue:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

2 Likes

Thank you @aaj, @oseirich, @oluwaseun_ogunmolu, @muhammetburcu, @tabas, @Priyanka, @omarmakki, @nomkhosivpuu. I have received some project details through private messages, so these details are enough. I will request further if needed.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like