TypeError: this.form.repeatPathPrefixes is not iterable

non huminaitarian

1 Like

I am facing the same problem. I haven’t made any changes to my form :confused:
I am using the Humanitarian server and not the Global one.

non-humanitarian server

I am also having the same problem & using Humanitarian server. Has anyone managed to get pass this error? Thank you.

Hi @Kal_Lam, seems like issue appears in both servers, humanitarian and non-humanitarian. Some quick information from my side:

If you click on the “OK” button:

• The cascading questions doesn’t work,
  • relevant doesn’t work. It doesn’t show the questions it should show.
2 Likes

Thank you for brining this issue to the community, @aaj, @oseirich, @oluwaseun_ogunmolu, @muhammetburcu, @tabas, @Priyanka, @omarmakki, @nomkhosivpuu. We will investigate and get back to you soon.

In the meantime, could anyone provide me with the following through a private message so that I could have a closer look at the issue:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

2 Likes

Thank you @aaj, @oseirich, @oluwaseun_ogunmolu, @muhammetburcu, @tabas, @Priyanka, @omarmakki, @nomkhosivpuu. I have received some project details through private messages, so these details are enough. I will request further if needed.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi Kal_Lam,

I still have the same error on repeatPathPrefixes. Below are the details:
Username: xxxxxxx
Project Name: Justice Promoters
Server: Global server

1 Like

project name: LAGOS STATE SURVEY FOR OUT OF SCHOOL CHILDREN Y2022
server: humanitarianresponse

Thank you @aaj, @oseirich, @oluwaseun_ogunmolu, @muhammetburcu, @tabas, @Priyanka, @omarmakki, @nomkhosivpuu. @soubhi28, @elijah_k. We are investigating the issue and will update you soon (when it’s fixed).

3 Likes

Hi @Kal_Lam, I’m having the same issue here.

Project name: SLUMR 3rd PHASE DATA COLLECTION TOOL
Server: Humanitarian

Please help ASAP.

Thanks

Hi, I’m having the same issue

Server: Global server

Waiting for steps to solve, Thank a lot @Kal_Lam!

1 Like

Humanitarian server, same problem

1 Like

@umario_207 Please remove this information, click on his profile picture, choose “message” and send your info there.

Hi @Kal_Lam

Please help me my team is currently in the field.

Project name: SLUMR 3rd PHASE DATA COLLECTION TOOL
server: Humanitarian

Thanks

Thank you for your patience @aaj, @oseirich, @oluwaseun_ogunmolu, @muhammetburcu, @tabas, @Priyanka, @omarmakki, @nomkhosivpuu. @soubhi28, @elijah_k, @umario_207, @mmontealegre, @aedas_falnesio. The issue has been fixed.

For details, please see this announcement:

5 Likes

Thanks for everything

1 Like

Thank you so much…

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like