Unable to create or modify new projects

I am experiencing difficulties with my KoboCollect account. I have been unable to create a new project, make changes to existing projects or perform any action on the account.

Kindly check and assist in addressing this issue.

Welcome to the community, @itzthaani! Could you kindly share a screenshot of your issue with the community so that the community can understand and help you? Please also let us know which server you are using.

These details should help us understand your issue pictorially.

I am using Global server.

That is one of the errors I get when creating a new project by uploading xls. I am also unable to create project from a scratch, clone a shared project or even delete existing project.

1 Like

@itzthaani, just checking if you validated your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?

The xls can be successfully uploaded via a different account. There are no syntax errors in the form.

@itzthaani, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thank you for brining this issue to us, @itzthaani! I could reproduce your issue. We will get back to you once we resolve it.

1 Like