Unable to delete asset - project delete request

I am not sure whether my previous message sent to you or not (i faced a slow internet that time). Sorry if this is a double message.

Hi brother,

I faced unable to delete asset error message when I was trying to delete some of my archive projects. Then I find this post and your answer too https://community.kobotoolbox.org/t/unable-to-delete-project/7233/1

According to your answer, I request you to delete all my archived project ( take xls backup, and I repeat all of my archived projects), my credential is given below
ID
xxxxxxx
Password
xxxxxxx

Thank you so very much in advance.

@ahsanmani, you could always delete a project as outlined in the support article Deleting a Project. Did you have any issues while deleting a project? If yes could you also share with us a screenshot of the issue?

I tried so many times to delete archived projects but every time i get ‘unable to delete asset/bad gateway’ type error. I found that I can delete projects from draft and deployed section but not from archive.

But I just tired to delete project from archive now and interestingly found that projects are deleted.

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming!