Unable to deploy your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

Is there anyone who can help, I got this message “your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1), while deploying my form.

Welcome to the community @Alaa_2020! Would you mind sharing your xlsform with the community! The community should be able to help you solve your issue.

sorry they gave me this message “Sorry, new users can not upload attachments”

is there any email to send it to you?

Please refresh your page and try uploading the xlsform. You should be able to!

Follow_up_Form_September_2020_AK.xlsx (21.6 KB)

NewForm.xlsx (23.3 KB)

please any answer!

I do not get any error in the form. Probably XML converter that uses Kobo returning this type of error. You could check form here https://getodk.org/xlsform/.

i did it , there is no error

1 Like

Could you share it with the community so that the community could benefit from the same.

sorry its by mistake

could you help me i shared the xls form

Having the same problem, how do we go about this.

We are having the same issue with our survey. and this happens to unchanged form after the update today.

how do you update this?

what are you did then?

Hi @Alaa_2020, @azadkhan, @luswetiopicho, @aamra

FYI, our developers are having a closer look at this case! Thank you for you kind patience!

1 Like

I have also same problem
unable to deploy
your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

Here is my excel file

Welcome to the community @IIDS! FYI, our developers are having a closer look at this case! Thank you for you kind patience!