Unable to download data (it keeps processing)

Hello, yes. I am experiencing the same problem as well. We have 12000 submissions made so far.

However, from the same account, I am able to download the data from a different project that has 600 submissions.

I have purchased the professional subscription and yet I am facing this issue.

Dear Kalyan, My team has carried out close to 13,000 surveys, we have purchased the professional version of the tool, fixed the unnamed language code error that you mentioned about. Yet, I am unable to download the data.

A request to you and the team to please look into it and fix the issue. We are working on a time sensitive assignment and your support in fixing this issue or providing me with alternative solutions and a copy of the data and images collected so far would be greatly appreciated.

@amulyamiriyala, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@amulyamiriyala, the issue has been resolved. Thank you for bringing this to the community!

1 Like