Unable to Download XLS Data

Hi Everyone,

I am currently unable to download XLS data.
Stuck on processing.

2 Likes

Same here. @Kal_Lam do you happen to know what’s going on? Today not only has been extremely difficult to upload forms but downloading the data captured by the form is now impossible just as described by @novaraseno

Any insight you could give us on this would be greatly appreciated.

Luis

I have the same problem today.
At the beginning of the day, Kobotoolbox updated something for all server, and I guess it caused these problems.
But…Anyway, I also need some help from @Kal_Lam to resolve it. I have some data have to download today.

1 Like

Hi everyone.

I have the same issue. What we can do?

I am also facing same issue how to resolve this?

Good morning from GREECE. I can’t download the xls file. is there any maintenance?

Hi @interviewaurvey, @LALL, @deglisfernando, @hoanglong_axis, @basualdo and @novaraseno,

Which server are you using?

1 Like

Researchers, Aid Workers

& Everyone Else

1 Like

Hi @hakan_cetinkaya, I only manage my project through “non- humanitarian” account, so I think my server is kf.kobotoolbox.org

1 Like

Thank you, @novaraseno, @basualdo, @hoanglong_axis, @deglisfernando, @LALL, @interviewaurvey, @hoanglong_axis, for bringing this issue to the community! We shall investigate it and update it when resolved.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam is the issue still under investigation? the problem still exists. I need to download data. thank you in advance!

Non-humanitarian server

1 Like

Dear,
I have the same issue, It tooks too much time to upload the xlsform.

@Kal_Lam The problem persists, making it difficult to export data for analysis.

Hi everyone,
My data is able to download now, but it took me nearly 8 processing hours.
Then, I request the data export again to make sure the problem was fixed. UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS PENDING AGAIN :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi @hakan_cetinkaya I use kf.kobotoolbox.org .

Thanks @Kal_Lam and @hakan_cetinkaya

2 Likes

@novaraseno, @basualdo, @hoanglong_axis, @deglisfernando, @LALL, @interviewaurvey, @ligui, @bakhitas2, this issue has now been resolved.

3 Likes

We are grateful for your support.

1 Like

Thanks for your support, appreciated

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support, appreciated

1 Like