Unable to export in xls

Hello,

I am unable to export the data of a household survey in xls export type.

It keeps saying ‘export failed’.

Could anyone kindly provide any explanation/support?

Many thanks,

Francesco

Welcome to the community, @nrc_me1! Could you let us know the server you are using?

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using humanitarianresponse.info.

Francesco

@nrc_me1, could you share with me the following (through a private message) so that I could also have a closer look at my end:

• Username
  • Project name

@Kal_Lam for some reason this platform does not let me send you the requested info via private message. By any chance do you know why?

@nrc_me1, you should now be able to send me private message. If you still have issues, please refresh your page.

@nrc_me1, until we find and fix the issue, you could download your data in XLS (legacy) format:

@Kal_Lam, apologies for the basic question but does that mean that I can export only once with the xls (legacy) format and then it will no longer be possible?

I am asking because we are in the middle of the data collection exercise and over the next couple of days we will have other submissions being uploaded, therefore if I only have one shot I would rather wait till all the data has been uploaded.

Many thanks,

Francesco

1 Like

@nrc_me1, you could download your data in XLS (legacy) as many times as you wish to. But please make sure that you make a new export to get the latest data from the server. Will reach you back when we address this issue.

Alright, thanks a lot for your prompt support @Kal_Lam

Looking forward to hearing back from you when you guys identify a fix.

Have a nice day,

Francesco

1 Like

Hi @nrc_me1, please note that a fix for this should be deployed soon. We apologize for the inconvenience :pray:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Josh for your message.

By any chance have there been any developments?

Many thanks,

Francesco

Hi @nrc_me1, the issue should be fixed :+1:

1 Like