Unable to get shared projects in Collect android app

One more query, for some reason I am not able to add users like shown in the youtube video, I have attached the screenshot. Can you guide me how to share the form with other users.

Thank you.

@balghar01, had to split this post to a different topic as it’s different from your previous post. Do you mean you wish to share your projects with other users?

Hi @balghar01
Have you tried to open the button written sharing? It should solve your issue and read the article

Stephane

1 Like

Yes, I have been able to add users. The users are able to access the form on the browser but they are not able to find the same survey form on the application after clicking on get blank form, instead some default survey forms are showing up. Can you please guide me with the same.

Thank you.

Next time, I will be more mindful. Users are now able to view the form on the browser but are not able to access the same on the app, by default some other survey forms are showing up.

1 Like

@balghar01, would you mind sharing with us the screenshot of your Collect android app’s General Settings>Server? We should then be able to trouble shoot your issue.

Maybe you should be able to fix the issue if you follow this post discussed previously:

If you still have issues, please feel free to reach us back with the requested information.

1 Like