Unable to log-on using Android

Hi, my professors dear I’m new to Kobo ASSESSMENT // CFCV 2019/132 Enumerator (DTM) and choose advanced on a project. I Created My Account and set up basic and choose a model using a desktop computer, I would like to see it on the Android device, because it will eventually be used on these devices. And log in to KoBo on the phone but it doesn’t explain the test page I have a device Android Thanks for any help!

Hi @hames,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind going through the post discussed earlier which should answer your question:

For more details you could also have a look at the support article Collecting Data with KoBoCollect on Android.

I had what sounds like a similar problem accessing the website through an iPhone. I discovered the problem was I accidentally was trying to log into the “Humanitarian” use server instead of the other one for other uses. I’m not sure if this will help you, but double check you are trying to log on to the correct server for your account.

2 Likes

Hi @NJCurmudgeon,

Welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.