Unpredictable Error (Help plz)

Hi,

I’ve been using kobo for my project, it was working well, but i have no idea why i am getting this error now. Can any one please help?

ERROR is :

Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [upload] and will be ignored: [mediatype] Location:

Problem found at nodeset: /html/body/upload

With element

Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [upload] and will be ignored: [bind] Location:

With element

and i am getting such kind of error with all the Photo Questions

···

On Thursday, 26 September 2013 15:33:26 UTC+5, Nauman Ul Haq wrote:

Hi,

I’ve been using kobo for my project, it was working well, but i have no idea why i am getting this error now. Can any one please help?

ERROR is :

Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [upload] and will be ignored: [mediatype] Location:

With element

Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [upload] and will be ignored: [bind] Location:

With element

Hi Nauman,

Could you send us your form XML? It seems like there might be an issue with it. Did you create it entirely in KoBoForm?

Do you always get this error with a certain question, or does it only happen when you are attaching a photo? Please provide more info on how this error comes about.

Tino

···

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Nauman Ul Haq nauman...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

ERROR is :

With element

With element

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.