Update about limits for free accounts!

Welcome back to the community, @gsdf! You will only need to use the new URL moving forward.

@gsdf, are you still facing this issue? If yes, could you kindly share with the community a screenshot so that the community should be able to understand pictorially and help you out?

Hi, I am on the free account. At present, I have surveys that I’ve archived and active. Will these be saved when I am transitioned to the Community plan?

Hi @ajute, great question! :star:

All your projects and all their data will remain in your account when you move to the Community Plan, no matter whether they are deployed, archived, or in draft. The only thing changes with the plan transition is your monthly limit.

1 Like

Hi Tino and team, it seems that support page link above (Which server shall I use) no longer goes anywhere - I get a 404 now.
As some of our materials refer to that particular support page URL, is it possible to please put in a redirect so that uRL goes to whatever the equivalent replacement page is? Perhaps Creating an account on KoboToolbox — KoboToolbox documentation ? Thanks as always!

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @nat! We will update you once we fix it. Feel free to reach us back if there are any similar issues with the support articles. We would be happy to fix them.

1 Like

It works with both the kc-eu.kobotoolbox.org and kc.humanitarianresponse.info. The only issue is that when I click on my account settings, nothing pops out.

1 Like

@nat, the issue has now been resolved! :tada:

1 Like