Updating form in KOBO mobile apps

Hi, I have updated the form which is working in online version. When i want to update the form in Kobo mobile apps, it’s uploading the old form not new. How can i resolve this issues?

Hi @pmeunicefcxb,

Welcome to the community! Kindly please ensure the following:

• Redeploy the edited form once it has been edited
  • In your KoBoCollect mobile app, send all the finalized forms by pressing Send Finalized Form
  • Once, your filled up forms have been sent, delete the Blank Forms from Delete Saved Form
  • Press Get Blank Form to connect to the server and then get the edited form that you recently redeployed

You should now be able to get the edited forms from your server!

Hello Kobo gurus, I have updated the form which is working in online version. When i want to update the same form in Kobo mobile apps, it’s uploading the old form not new. How can i resolve this issue?

basically, it’s a shared project, when i used owner account, it’s working but not working in other account where i have shared

I have check this, and it’s completely replicated the main form in shared account when i am checking it in browser. Only problem it not uploading the updated form in mobile apps when using the shared account credential. There is no problem when using the owner account credential. So only problem with apps when using shared account credential.

1 Like

Hi @pmeunicefcxb,

Would you mind going through the post discussed earlier. Hope the post would solve your issue: